Welcome and thanks for visiting Personal Wealth Management.
If you are new here, we started a series on investing the beginning of May, 2010. It will run over the summer months. As the series builds on each previous post, I suggest that you start any readings in May and work your way forward.
I hope that you will find the contents interesting and informative.
About the Blogger
If you would like to read a bit about me and the proposed content of this blog, please review the “About The Blogger” page.
Most postings will be original content. Specific topics I think are of interest or my own commentary on others’ content. Some postings may simply refer you to another’s work, but for the most part I want to try and add to value and not simply link to others.
On average, there should be three new articles posted each week. So please visit often or subscribe for updates.
If you have any suggestions for topics to discuss, please let me know. If it is an area that I have some competence, I shall attempt to address the suggestion.
The main page lists all posts. Most are cut to reduce space. To read the full post, simply hit the “more” link at end of the truncated post.
Each post contains the following options and information:
1. Each post header contains the publication date, the category to which the post relates, and the post author. At times there may be multiple categories.
2. At the end of the post, you may:
a. “Share” the post with others.
b. Use “Tagged with” to click an individual tag and find other posts that share the same keyword.
c. View “Comments” left by other readers.
d. “Print the Post” in a user-friendly format.
e. “Leave a Response” to the post.
Comments or questions are always appreciated. To sign up, you must disclose your email address to me. No personal information is disclosed on the website nor distributed to others.
To minimize inappropriate and spam, all comments must be approved by me prior to publication.
Right Hand Column
The right hand column on a page or specific post, contains the following options and information:
1. “Search” for specific topics using keywords.
2. “Please Subscribe” via RSS Feed or Email to the blog for free, automatic updates.
3. “Recent Posts” and a few “Random Posts” are always listed. If you have clicked “more” and are reading a specific post, there may also be a list of any “Related Posts”.
4. “Category” and “Archives” allow you to access posts either by topic or by month the post was published.
5. “Blogroll” contains links to other interesting or possibly useful websites.
I hope you enjoy the content. And if you do, please invite a friend to the site.
Best of success in the future. Thanks again for visiting!